Supply Chain Management Software
Most firms have mastered ERP-level connections these days. However, pushing productivity and growth to the next level necessitates expanding beyond the company to create blockchain-based supply chain solutions. And as a tech company with a 14+ year legacy of innovation and supply chain expertise, The NineHertz makes connecting easy. The NineHertz supply chain management software solutions can make logistics operations more resilient, automate essential delivery processes, acquire end-to-end logistics visibility, and ensure pleasurable delivery experiences.
- Software Development
- BA (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Developers (3)
- Designers (2)
- QA Testers (2)
Of unstoppable work
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Budget for completing the project
Challenges Of Supply Chain Management Software
Your supply chain begins with procurement. Any problem with procurement management will have a domino effect and cause setbacks further in the chain. While developing the software, our developers face obstacles in defining workflow and a lack of transparency.
There is a risk of running out of stock or adding too much product to an already crowded storage area when managing an inventory. Other issues include storing damaged goods or mismanagement of unrepaired goods. Therefore, our developers needed to automate every relevant touchpoint during the parcel journey to improve accuracy and create solutions.
Problems In Logistics
logistics is a critical component of the supply chain system, and any problems here can disrupt the entire process. Every step must be thoroughly considered when it comes to taking, from ordering to transport to logistical analysis. The main problem our developers faced when developing the software was creating better transparency during the logistical process.
How Did We Solve The Challenge?
Better Procurement Tools
Our developers created Supply Chain Management software using blockchain technology to generate quotes for purchase, sort through documents sent by suppliers using analytical tools, and draw and analyze critical data. It can also check for a vendor’s compliance with business criteria, compare costs and other indicators, and flag bids that aren’t appropriate. As a result, the process will be quick and cost-effective.
Our developers established better tracking inventory items by suppliers, serial numbers, tags, barcodes, SKUs, and other IDs at multiple levels in the warehouse. In fact, managing many warehouses requires only one supply chain management system. The software also assists in determining which stocks are slow-moving and which are fast-moving and finding the best-performing products. SCM technologies and solutions like performance analysis can also tell you about product profitability and demand.
We streamlined the data and stored it in the cloud so that you can plan out the optimal delivery method and route for your goods and services. In addition, with blockchain software, you can stay in touch with the carrier and shippers, which is beneficial to all parties involved.
Key Features Of Supply Chain Management Software
The NineHertz incorporates Supply Chain Management Software with the following must-have features.
User App Features
- Inventory management: For tracking and managing the availability of raw materials, stocked goods, or spare parts. SCM feature can also help with asset management, barcode integration, and future inventory and price forecasting.
- Order management: Automate purchase order processes like generating and tracking orders, scheduling supplier deliveries, and creating pricing and product configurations.
- Logistics and shipping status: Better delivery performance, increased customer satisfaction, and coordinated transportation channels. Warehouse management features can help with storage optimization, labeling, labor management, etc.
- Forecasting: To anticipate client demand and organize procurement and production processes appropriately. Efficient forecasting can help remove the need to purchase unnecessary raw materials or store extra finished items on warehouse shelves.
- Return management: Inspection and handling of damaged or faulty goods and processing refunds or insurance claims
- Container Lot Tracking
- Fleet Management
- Document Management
- Freight Payment Automation
- Shipping Compliance Management
- Load Planning
- Dynamic Route Planning Engine
- Freight Matrix
- Claims Management
- Carrier Performance Reporting
- Third-Party Carrier Integration
Supply Chain Analytics
- Demand Forecast Accuracy Analysis
- Information Management Integration
- Inventory Analysis
- Order Processing Analysis
- Transportation Analysis
- Warehouse Analysis
- Key Performance Indicators
Project Milestones We Achieved
First we sign the NDA with the client and after that we start gathering the relevant information for the app.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersBusiness Analyst and QA
Our designers now start designing different app screens and wireframes to give seamless user experiences with a flawless look.Duration20 to 30 daysTeam MembersUI & UX Designers, BA
By using the latest technologies and tools, our expert app developers develop interactive prototypes that attract user’s attention.Duration40 to 50 daysTeam MembersExpert Developers, Designers, BA
In the final step, our QA team performs various analyses and validations to make sure that the app runs flawlessly.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersQA, Developers, BA, Project Manager
Work Gets More Appreciation Than Words
Let’s talk more about your plan. Get a free consultancy and no-binding quotation for your project.