Launch Your Own On Demand Liquor Delivery App
Alcoholic beverages are simply another way to interact with friends. With 47% of millennials choosing to drink in their comfort zone, online wine and liquor delivery sales are growing at a rate that is twice as fast. The development of a liquor delivery app, like other On-Demand Alcohol Delivery App, can take your business to locations it has never supplied before. The Ninehertz feature-rich Alcohol delivery app development will assist liquor delivery providers in efficiently connecting their liquor outlets with tipplers. Our ready-made Liquor Delivery App Solution integrated with seamless features, enables you to supply all varieties of liquor, beer, and whiskey in minutes. We offer outstanding Alcohol delivery app development that allows your consumers to get their favorite drink with just a few taps.
- BA (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Developers (3)
- Designers (2)
- QA Testers (2)
Of unstoppable work
- GeoFencing APIs
- PHP 7.4
- Framework – Laravel 8
- Android Studio
Budget for completing the project
Challenges Of Liquor Delivery App Solutions
The Challenge Of Age-Gating
We encountered one of the most discussed challenges: many applications that sell liquor, beer, and wine conduct a thorough user age check by asking for the user’s year and month of birth. Unfortunately, it is relatively easy for customers to enter an erroneous age. Although criminal charges can be there against such users, there is no definite interface to keep track of this to assist our developers in thinking about how to fix this problem.
Live Tracking System
While developing Alcohol Delivery Software the live tracking system is another key problem that developers face during the app development process. This app needed to provide exact timelines for service delivery to users, which was complicated because so many services were taking place at the same time.
How Did We Solve The Challenge?
For a better interface and Smart Liquor Delivery App, our experienced team of developers came up with a solution where users must submit an ID proof verifying their age, which will be approved/disapproved by the administrator. For delivery, an adult signature is required.
Tracking And Status
To provide consumers with an estimated time of arrival of service providers, our development team conducts extensive research and finds the way “GeoFencing APIs.” The software can provide an exact estimate of arrival time at each waypoint along the journey with Google’s GeoFencing API.
Alcohol Delivery Mobile App Development Key Features
User App Features
- Social Login/ Sign Up: Users can easily sign up for the app with their email addresses and contact information. An easy sign-up process encourages maximum participation.
- Search: Simply type the brand or category of a beer, wine, or other booze into the search bar to find it. Also, search by speaking the name, as Google voice search is available to help them find the beverage of their choice.
- Browse by Category: If you haven’t decided on a product already or want to compare prices, look through the following categories: liquor, beer, wine, extras, and specials.
- Re-order: As all invoices are saved in the account, you can access the information of all purchases. Keep track of all active, completed, and canceled service orders. You can also reorder your favorite cocktail any day.
- Pick-up: Choose a product from the app and then go to the liquor store to pick it up to avoid shipping fees and time. Aside from traditional methods, you can scan and purchase wine and beer using the app itself.
- Request Product: It is quite simple to request an unavailable product. Simply scan the product’s barcode in the app, which will generate all of the necessary information, or submit a photograph of the requested product.
Admin App Features
- Simple admin interface for enhanced business management
- Multiple Store Management
- Listing Management
- Vendors & Staff Management
- Pricing & Product Management
- Review & Feedback Management
- Customer, Sales & Market Analytics
Delivery Person App Features
- Fast navigation for simple delivery management
- Delivery Status Updation Tool
- Live Route Tracker
- Profile Management
- Delivery History
- Revenue Management
- Performance Stats
Project Milestones We Achieved
First we sign the NDA with the client and after that we start gathering the relevant information for the app.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersBusiness Analyst and QA
Our designers now start designing different app screens and wireframes to give seamless user experiences with a flawless look.Duration20 to 30 daysTeam MembersUI & UX Designers, BA
By using the latest technologies and tools, our expert app developers develop interactive prototypes that attract user’s attention.Duration40 to 50 daysTeam MembersExpert Developers, Designers, BA
In the final step, our QA team performs various analyses and validations to make sure that the app runs flawlessly.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersQA, Developers, BA, Project Manager
Work Gets More Appreciation Than Words
Let’s talk more about your plan. Get a free consultancy and no-binding quotation for your project.