Online Stock Trading Platform (App & Web)
An online stock trading platform (Web & App) facilitates traders having an eye over the NSE, BSE, and MCX markets through live updates. It lets them access top-notch charting tools with advanced studies and provides an ease to analyse stock market trends and trade on the go. Also, opening a Demat account and investing in the share market that seems tedious to end-users, are quite easy to perform operations through the platform. Even traders can get access across any trading segment through online stock trading platforms whether from Cash, F&O to Currency and Commodities.
- Stock Trading Platform
- BA (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Developers (4)
- Database Architect (1)
- Designers (1)
- QA Testers (2)
Of unstoppable work
- Django REST Framework
Budget for completing the project
Challenges We Faced While Online Stock Trading Platform Development
One of the major concerns nowadays since it’s a high priority for any business owner looking to build a trading solution. And with the stock trading platform, the transfer of sensitive information takes place. Accordingly, securing users’ confidential finance data was a major challenge for our development of experts among others.
Choosing An Appropriate Platform
Online stock trading solution is aimed at targeting a wide range of customers across the world, as it’s one of the prior requirements of the project. Therefore, choosing an appropriate platform concerning aspects like infrastructure, networking, run time environment, etc was one of the major concerns while developing the stock trading platform.
Solutions Our Expert Developers Proposed For Occured Difficulties
To overcome the challenge of security with the share market trading solution, our knowledgeable team of development experts came up with various security measures that cumulatively handle the confidentiality of users’ financial data and secure the information. These are
- Modern techniques and tools likewise, hi-tech firewalls, multi-factor authentication (MFA), bank-grade firewalls, etc.
- Selection of appropriate cloud computing that best serves the project.
- Use of real-time threat intelligence to stay on top of cybersecurity threats.
- APIs’ protection, etc.
After hours of intense brainstorming and requirement analysis, our elite developers reached a solution of choosing PaaS over MaaS to develop a hybrid stock trading platform.
PaaS is referred to as “Platform-as-a-Service” that enables the development of platform independent solutions. PaaS facilitates development with cloud infrastructure, networking, operating system, run-time environment, middleware, etc, so that developers can focus more on coding.
Additionally, the PaaS platform allows integrating databases and APIs. Also, its DevOps and auto-scaling solutions aid in development.
Features Of Online Stock Trading Platform
The NineHertz implements the best features to let the users use your app without any hassle.
User Dashboard Features
- Secure User Dashboard
- Practice Mood
- Live Trading
- Trading Logs:
- Deposit Management
- Automatic Deposit Methods
- Deposit Logs
- Withdrawal methods
- Withdrawal logs
- Transaction Logs
- Live Support System
- Profile Management
- 2FA Security
- Manage Users
- Crypto Currency
- Trade Setting
- Trade Log
- Payment Gateways
- Deposits Methods
- Withdrawals methods
- Support Ticket
- Report and Logs
- Push Notification: Push Notification keeps users connected with this stock trading software via alerts and notifications about the stock market events.
- Newsfeed: Every one of us is aware of the fact that the stock market is very sensitive to any event (both local and global ones). For example, if news of any popular brand’s wrongdoing surfaces on the internet, there are high chances of its stocks falling. Well, it’s a good time to buy them but a deep analysis of the news following different sources like financial analysis reports, experts opinions, etc. would be the right approach. The news feed allows participants to know about the trading industry, exchange rates, and essential information in real-time to stay in the market.
- Search: The search option allows users to look for the information they want to extract and access through a convenient search engine.
- Analytics: Analytics showcases data insights through statistics and lets traders analyse the result of transactions, trades, etc, is the most significant and valuable feature along with the availability of different performance charts and reports.
- Sorting and Filtering Systems: These features help users better navigate throughout the trading solution and get a data output in a user-friendly format.
- Quote monitoring: With this feature, traders can see all the quote updates in real-time mode.
Project Milestones We Achieved
First we sign the NDA with the client and after that we start gathering the relevant information for the app.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersBusiness Analyst and QA
Our designers now start designing different app screens and wireframes to give seamless user experiences with a flawless look.Duration20 to 30 daysTeam MembersUI & UX Designers, BA
By using the latest technologies and tools, our expert app developers develop interactive prototypes that attract user’s attention.Duration40 to 50 daysTeam MembersExpert Developers, Designers, BA
In the final step, our QA team performs various analyses and validations to make sure that the app runs flawlessly.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersQA, Developers, BA, Project Manager
Work Gets More Appreciation Than Words
Let’s talk more about your plan. Get a free consultancy and no-binding quotation for your project.