IoT Enabled Smart Home System
The IoT is set to revolutionize how we live and work. Smart homes filled with connected products provide endless opportunities to improve our lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable. It all appears convenient and straightforward to allow your clients to unlock their doors anywhere or modify the lights to fit the atmosphere. However, a great deal of skill goes into developing software that will enable customers to control their homes.
Talk to your futuristic, cutting-edge home and take control of your smart home devices from anywhere, at any time. We at The NineHertz have a capable team of IoT developers who can create an intelligent application to control smart home automation that can be built on iOS and Android.
- BA (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Developers (3)
- Designers (2)
- QA Testers (2)
Of unstoppable work
Smart multi-room system with IoT
Budget for completing the project
Challenges Of Smart Home Automation Development
Although home automation and Internet of Things technologies have been around for a while, many solutions are still in the initial phases of development or are in beta testing. There is always the potential for improvement.
We encountered one of the most discussed challenges of smart homes and home automation is the problem of cross-compatibility – the capacity of smart machines to interact and operate with each other and securely share data.
Another issue that occurs while developing is that IoT develops a giant network of devices, increasing risks. Therefore, you can envision the size of the network that may be compromised or hacked. When it comes to smart homes, imagine the severity of the threat.
Apart from that, we found that IoT necessitates a high-performance analytical platform with tools capable of processing large amounts of data. We need to concentrate on automating traditional analytics to integrate IoT data analytics.
How Did We Solve The Challenge?
We used our experience with cloud platforms and big data solutions to select the optimal technological stack and tools to fulfill the future system’s performance and scalability needs while maintaining data security. We incorporated intelligence and automation into data analytics by utilizing machine learning, computer vision, and NLP technologies and equipped users with interfaces that they genuinely enjoy. As we all know, easy-to-use apps are always favored; thus, we created stunning web and mobile applications for smart home occupants, with significant insights that assist businesses and their clients in making data-driven decisions.
Features For A Smart Home App With IoT
Our Web App development and IoT Solutions professionals created this Smart Home to minimize human effort and improve living standards. Let’s have a look at its features.
User App Features
- Sign Up/ Sign In: Signing up for smart home applications is secure and straightforward. During the procedure, the user will provide the option to configure all accessible authentication features.
- Institutive Device Screen: The Device Screen is a section of the app where users can view all the appliance’s information. Like the Home Screen feature, the data displayed on the screen depends on the specific use case. However, there is some general information that you can add to your screen.
- Onboarding Guide: The onboarding guide is step-by-step guidance on how to set up the device, connect it to an app, how it works in general, what features are available, and so on. The information available is well-structured and easy to understand.
- Push Notifications: Most smart home apps rely heavily on push alerts. You can utilize them for alarms such as system failures, fires, trespassing, and regular situations (for example, that the dish is ready).
Admin Panel Features
- Easy performance tracking: The smart home has human characteristics, such as the ability to perceive and use speech, sight, touch, and even smell. The home may very much resemble its owner’s personality – and so distinguish itself from other homes – by utilizing qualities and characteristics that can develop as your home interacts with you.
- Home management insights: There’s certainly much to be said for your ability to gather data about how your house operates. Over time, you can track how often you watch TV, what kind of meals you make in your oven, and what items you store in your refrigerator. You may be able to assess your everyday routines and actions based on these insights and make changes to live the lifestyle you wish.
- Enhanced home security: In case of a fire, break-in, or other tragedy, the automated home’s advanced security goes far further. The best thing about an advanced home security system installed, as part of your home automation installation, is completely customized to your individual security requirements.
- Multiple devices supported: An advanced home network serves as the primary nervous system of your smart home, integrating the countless components of your automated system so that they operate together. This is the most important feature of a properly running smart home.
Project Milestones We Achieved
First we sign the NDA with the client and after that we start gathering the relevant information for the app.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersBusiness Analyst and QA
Our designers now start designing different app screens and wireframes to give seamless user experiences with a flawless look.Duration20 to 30 daysTeam MembersUI & UX Designers, BA
By using the latest technologies and tools, our expert app developers develop interactive prototypes that attract user’s attention.Duration40 to 50 daysTeam MembersExpert Developers, Designers, BA
In the final step, our QA team performs various analyses and validations to make sure that the app runs flawlessly.Duration15 to 20 daysTeam MembersQA, Developers, BA, Project Manager
Work Gets More Appreciation Than Words
Let’s talk more about your plan. Get a free consultancy and no-binding quotation for your project.